Sozzl’d returns after a two year stint in Malaysia and a full-on lay off. In the meantime we have been joined by a mini-Sozzler, who already has a keen eye for booze.
I am relishing being back in London. KL’s gastronomy may be special, but doesn’t compare to London, and much has changed in 2 years.
We’ve already got stuck into some tasty treats in only a few weeks;
– Gavi Montiero 2013, Rocca
– El Cometa del Sur Blanco 2013, Terra Alta
– Cote du Rhone 2010, E. Guigal
– Chateau La Vielle Croix 2009, Fronsac
– Salice Salentino Rosso 2010, Casa D’Aragona, Puglia
But now looking to get stuck in to full effect with visits and purchases ahoy.